1. We are open the first four (4) Thursdays of each month. (8:30 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.) (Except Holidays). No one is here on the Fifth Thursday. Please arrive early enough to complete the entire process to allow our volunteer’s to leave at the appropriate time. IF SCHOOL IS CLOSED – NO FOOD PANTRY.
2. There is no reason to come “first thing” each month. We have the same list of food available for the entire month and later days are not as busy.
3. Each month you need to remember to bring your current piece of mail for address verification. If we have any reason to question your residency or family size, we may require additional documentation.
4. The pantry is to be used by families who live in the New Lisbon School District.
5. All our food is donated. Please do not feel you need to take items you cannot use. Each pantry attempts to provide 3 complete meals for 3 days, depending on donations.
6. All pantries are “emergency” food pantries. Our policy is to serve each family only once a month. Exceptions can be made in extreme circumstances; however, as our food donations are limited and the number of families needing assistance continues to rise, we will adjust any additional food amounts as we need to. You will need to talk to the volunteer manager in charge for the day.
Other Guidelines are listed on the website. Note website is temporarily NOT working.