Bridge Community Health Clinic provides primary medical care, dental care, and counseling services to all patients, regardless of their insurance status. Income-eligible can apply for Bridge Clinic’s sliding fee discount program. Onsite medical translation services are provided in Spanish and Hmong. Onsite Patient Financial Advocates and Certified Application Counselors provide enrollment assistance for State and Marketplace plans.
Transportation assistance is available for homebound, disabled and elderly patients.
- Primary health and dental care for all ages
- Children's health care
- Pregnancy care
- Prescription drug assistance
- Emergency dental walk-in clinic from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at our Wausau location
- Lab Services
- Behavioral Health Services
- Translation services (Hmong, Spanish, Laotian)
- Diabetes and prenatal case management
- Medicaid enrollment assistance
- Sliding fee scale for eligible patients