1 and 2 bedroom Independent Living Apartments for Seniors 62+
- Optional noon meal is served on-site Monday through Friday in our family room.
- Library and lounges are available for reading
- Game room is equipped with card and pool tables, Wii games, TV, DVD, and VCR.
- Convenience store with some basic food staples and household items (i.e. toilet paper, Kleenex).
- Community room may be reserved for family and other small group gatherings.
- Beauty salon is open two days a week.
- Guest suites are available for out-of-town visitors.
- Visiting nurse’s office is located in the building.
- Security of a 24-hour secured entry system as well as an emergency call system for each resident.
- Private above ground garages
- Extra storage lockers
- Patio and garden areas provided
- Smoke detectors in each bedroom
- Security entrance system
- 24 hour emergency call system
- Heat included in rent
- Coin operated laundry rooms on each floor
We have a very family-like atmosphere. We gather for coffee on Friday mornings, have weekly game nights, participate in monthly potlucks, and celebrate each other’s birthdays. Our resident social committees also provide monthly opportunities such as Ecumenical worship services, Bible study groups, blood pressure screenings, Bingo, card games, musical entertainment, and much more.