* Computerized (JobNet) listing of local, state and national job openings.
* Resource center with information and computers to assist in finding employment and writing resumes.
* Career planning, counseling, and assessment.
* Workshops - Job seeking skills, Life skills enhancement, Career Awareness
* On-site Classes - Computer skills, English as a Second Language, GED/HSED, Adult Basic Education, High School Credit.
* Access to vocational rehabilitation for persons with disabilities.
* Veteran's Employment Services
* Information on trends in the job market.
* Information for technical skill training in short-term and diploma programs
* On-site child care may be available with advanced registration.
* Applications for W-2, Food stamps, Medical Assistance, Energy Assistance, and Child Care for families.
Accommodations and auxiliary services are available for individuals with disabilities.
Job Center Partners: Arbor Education & Training, Division of Vocational Rehabilitation, Job Service, Great Lakes Training and Development Corporation, Lakeshore Technical College, Sheboygan Co Health and Human Services Department W-2 Economic Support Division.
Main: (920) 208-5856