NWTC offers a wide range of learning options.
1) In-person in which your instructor and classmates meet face to face on specific dates and times.
2) Online-you set your own learning schedule and place as long as you have an internet connection.
3) Video Conferencing, you engage with your instructor through videos meeting on campus for class on specific dates/times.
4)Web-conference is learning anywhere you have access to the internet. you meet virtually at specific dates/times.
5) Learning in Community (LinC) is where a set groupof students take classes together, and study and work together to achieve a positive outcome.
6) Blended is any combination of the before mentioned delivery methods
Students have many options of where they want to learn other than the traditional classroom and learning labs. NWTC offers many opportunities to gain knowledge and experience in your chosen field. They include,
•Clinicals and Field Experience - Opportunities vary by program. Talk to your instructor for more details.
•Computer Integrated Manufacturing Mobile Lab
•Smart Grid Mobile Training Lab
•IT Mobile Training Unit
•Manufacturing Technology Center Lab (Tech Hall)