• Show a presence in the community, this will help reduce crime and
the fear of crime in our neighborhoods.
• Continue community policing initiatives such as building checks,
house checks, drug drop off, Nixle, Facebook and foot patrol.
Meet community needs!
• Protect the lives and property of all citizens and guests in our
• Apprehend criminals and enforce all state laws and municipal
• Enforce all traffic laws whether that is in the form of a verbal
warning, written warning or citation.
• Build positive relationships between police and community members
and our neighborhoods.
• Encourage all of our officers to work together to meet department
goals as well as individual goals.
• Work with other departments if possible to attain our goals.