Provides the following services:
- Well Badger Resource Center:
Wisconsin MCH Hotlines, Wisconsin First Step, and Wisconsin Informed Consent Help Lines 1-800-642-7837
- Communicable Disease Investigation
Preventing the spread of disease and epidemics is a traditional, on-going, high priority function of Public Health.
- Community Health - Education, Screening and Partnerships: Public Health is an active partner with various public and private groups who support healthy families, individuals and communities.
- Embrace / Domestic Abuse Victim Services: Embrace provides services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to survivors of domestic violence, intimate partner violence, child abuse, and sexual violence. Embrace is also a resource for survivors' families, friends and partners who want to learn more about providing support.
- Environmental Health information and testing services are available through Public Health on a wide variety of topics.
- Public Health offers immunizations, to eligible children and adults, at no cost through the Wisconsin Vaccine for Children Program and Wisconsin Vaccine for Adults Program.
- Maternal Child Health Services
Public Health Nurses, Registered Dieticians and Health Educators work to assure quality health services are delivered to mothers, children, and families in Barron County.
- Public Health Preparedness and Emergency Management:
Working for you today to prepare for emergencies including bioterrorism, infectious disease outbreaks and other public health threats.
- Reproductive Health & Family Planning
Confidential, low cost reproductive health and family planning services.
Wisconsin Well Woman Program
- The Wisconsin Well Woman Program is a federally funded screening program for breast and cervical cancer.