Provider Details

Milwaukee County Housing Resources


Website links of available housing options for Milwaukee County Disabled Adults and Adults Ages 50+.

The State of Wisconsin provides residential options listings for Milwaukee County whether it is an Adult Family Home(AFH), Community Based Residential Facility(CBRF), or Residential Care Apartment Complex(RCAC) on the following website:

Milwaukee County Residential Options Wisconsin Department of Health Services

A free resource to help you find a home that fits your needs and budget can be found on a searchable up to date listings of rental housing at:

Housing Authority of the City of Milwaukee(HACM) offers affordable and moderate-income housing options for Low-income Families, Disabled Adults and Adults ages 50+ in many of Milwaukee's neighborhoods on the following site:

Senior Resources offers free access to their online Housing Guide

1) Simply select the service from the drop down menu on Step 1, in this case under Senior Housing Options your choices are (Independent Senior Housing, Retirement Communities, or Subsidized Housing)

2) Choose a location from the drop down menu, any city or county listed.

3) Click Go.

A listing of Program Specific contracted providers can be found on the following links:


Click Here to access Community Care Family Care Provider Directory


Click Here to access Community Care Partnership Provider Directory

Provider directory for Pace

Click Here to access Community Care Pace Provider Directory

Service Categories

Housing, Housing, z01-Milwaukee DRC

Geographic Areas Served

  • Counties Milwaukee


This organization has no sites

Organization Products and Services
This organzation has not listed any products or services.

Last Update Date: 08/26/2023

Request to Update Provider Information
Confirm Provider Information