Visions Counseling is a nonprofit ministry that offers services in the context of a wellness center. The office of Visions Counseling is located in the farmhouse of this center, surrounded by fields, forests, and nature. A session at the office includes the opportunity to look through the window at the change of seasons, the birds, and other animals who gather at the feeder outside.
Through Visions Counseling, Wendi Martell-Daniels, a psychotherapist and social worker, offers a variety of options for outpatient mental health and addictions treatment, recovery, and wellness. You may choose the services that meet your need. Visions is a safe space in an honest, relaxing, Christian environment.
Service Area: Northcentral Wisconsin.
Intake procedure: Please call to schedule initial appointment.
Not-for-profit counseling that provides solution-focused, goal-oriented brief therapy with a spiritual perspective.
* Alcohol, Tobacco, and Other Drug Abuse Assessment and Recovery
* Anxiety/Panic Disorder/Post Traumatic Stress
* Co-Dependence/Adult Children
* Eating Disorders
* Grief/Mourning/Job and Relationship Loss
* Religious Issues
* Sexuality/Gay-Lesbian Issues
* Stress Management
* Farmers' Issues
* Individual Therapy
* Couples Therapy
* Family Therapy
* 12- and 16-Step recovery
* Solution-Focused Therapy
* Imagery Reprocessing and Rescripting Therapy (IRRT)
* Unconditional love and forgiveness
* Neuromuscular Integrative Action (NIA) Dance Healing and Fitness Exercise