Free Help for Homeless Veterans
Veterans who are homeless or at risk of homelessness—and their family members, friends and supporters can make the call to or chat online with the National Call Center for Homeless Veterans, where trained counselors are ready to talk confidentially 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Who Can Call?
- Veterans who are homeless or at risk of homelessness
- Family members, friends and supporters calling on behalf of Veterans
- VA Medical Centers and other VA facilities and staff
- Federal, state and local partners
Community agencies and providers who serve Veterans who are homeless. Why Make the Call to 1-877-4AID VET (877-424-3838)?
- It's free and confidential
- You'll get access to trained VA counselors
- It's available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.